What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization helps increase the organic search results on your website. SEO can not only increase the amount of traffic to your site, but it can also help the quality of traffic. All search engines rank websites based on how relevant they are to users. SEO helps with making the content more relevant to user searches and show websites on the first page on Google. Basically, SEO increases the quality and quantity of traffic to your website through organic search results.
- Quality of traffic refers to visitors who are genuinely interested in the products or services you offer. You don’t want just anybody to visit your website; instead, you want to attract visitors who have a legitimate interest in what you provide, and will therefore get the most out of it.
- Quantity of traffic refers to the amount of traffic your website receives. In general, the more traffic your website receives from the right visitors, the better.
- Organic search results are any search results that you don’t have to pay for. This means that all of the results are naturally produced.
How does SEO work?
When a user types a question or search term into a search engine like Google, the site will return the most relevant results using an algorithm. An algorithm is “a process or a set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations” (Oxford Dictionary). They are used for calculation, data processing, and automated reasoning. Next, keyword research is done to determine which phrases related to your product are most often typed into Google or other search engines. Once again, you’ll want to use keywords that will increase the quality of traffic to your website. Keywords make it easier for search engines to understand what your website is about. Ranking highly in search engines requires your website to show up on the first few results pages (most people won’t look past the first or second page).
Alright, so why do I need SEO?
There are plenty of reasons to invest in SEO, but here a few of the main benefits include:
- Search engines make up the basic foundation of every website’s visibility, publicity, and popularity on the internet.
- Organic search is typically the main source of website traffic.
- SEO tactics and best practices are constantly being updated, meaning you can always be using the best strategies.
- Results are data-driven, meaning they can always be measured.
- It’s free advertising!
Why hire Caruso Digital for your next SEO project?
When you hire an SEO company to work on your website you are really hiring the team behind it. Unlike most large SEO service providers that put your project on the backburner, our small staff of search engine optimization experts work closely with you every step of the way as a partner in your online success.
We’re here to help!
At Caruso Digital, we have a complete open door policy. Whether you have a question, a problem that needs resolving, or you’re just in need of an update, we are always happy to hear from you. We are not a faceless organization. We will be your SEO consultant and you will get to know our team. By working with Caruso Digital, you’ll get:
- A website SEO audit that will set your website up for search engine success. Your website’s search engine optimization is critical to your local search rankings. We’ll let you know how your website tags, description, links, keywords, content and much more measure up to ensure you get the highest rankings possible.
- Detailed monthly reports to track your local search improvements each month. We have nothing to hide. We want you to know exactly what you’re paying for and see how your marketing campaign is impacting your business. Every month you’ll receive a detailed report through Google Data Studio tracking your local rankings, website stats, and more.
- Peace of mind knowing that trained SEO specialists are constantly monitoring and optimizing your website in order to help you reach your goals and yield success.
Contact us and begin your SEO journey today!